Smart Cleaning Advanced Model
The Smart Clean Advanced Model is designed for fully automatic robot manufacturing lines with an End of Line automated CMM measuring station.
Parts to be cleaned from oil, coolant, chips, and other residues are placed in the cleaning process chamber by a robot.
Unlike the Smart Clean Standard Model, the Smart Clean Advanced Model does not use chemical cleaning fluid that needs to be replaced when the washing function declines.
The Smart Clean Advanced Model uses only water and evaporation technology to clean workpieces. A built-in recovery unit purifies the water and separates the oil or coolant so that the water can be reused in the process. Select from a range of 16 different programs to provide the best cleaning results.
|Dimensions Loading Window||750 mm x 800 mm|
|Chucking Systems||Erowa, 3R, Customer Specific|
|Max. Payload||400 kg|
|Max. Workpiece Dimension:||400 mm x 400 mm x 400 mm|
|Filters||Micro filters, Coarse Filters, Magnet Filter|
|Oil Separation||Wier, Coalescence pool, Oil Separator|
- Automatic work piece detection
- The camera system automatically identifies deep holes, grooves, undercuts on work piece and other cavities.
- In combination with a rotary workpiece movement, the X Y Z system allows the cleaning head to be in the exact position to wash away chips, oils, and coolants
- 16 different standard cleaning programs
- Individually programmable cleaning cycles
- X – Y Movement of nozzle head (Environmental: X – Y – Z)
- 9 different spray/air nozzles
- Mist /Oil / Air separator (Environmental: additional oil skimmer)
- Stilling Pool
- Coarse Filter
- Micro Filter
- 350L tank capacity
|Power Supply||380 V|
|Pump||2kw Multistage pump|